The South Texas Water Authority, a Texas “at-will” employer, is accepting applications for:
One Field Technician - Starting Salary $15.00 per hour, commensurate with experience
Two Cathodic Protection Technicians - Starting Salary $17.50 - $20.00 per hour
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Valid Driver's Licence, must be able to obtain a Class A or B Commercial Drivers License within six months of hire.
- Must be insurable under the Authoirity's current carriers.
- Ability to lift 50 - 80 pounds on a regular basis and perform all job requirements.
- Successfully pass a drug/alcohol test, background check and physical examination.
Two years of experience in waterworks operations and a class “D” water certificate issued by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality preferred, but not required. A Class A CDL is a plus. Please click on job title for full details for each position.
STWA offers an exellent benefit package:
- Employer matched retirement plan
- Paid medical and dental insurance for employee and dependents
- Life insurance
- Annual safety award
- Paid leave - vacation, sick leave, personal days and holidays.
Applications may be picked up at South Texas Water Authority, 2302 East Sage Road, Kingsville, Texas or downloaded below. Applications and resumes will be accepted until 5:00 p.m., October 27, 2023 at the STWA office or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER